- This website is served using HTTPS protocol, which encrypts data sent and received with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- This website is authenticated by a trusted Certificate Authority, which may be verified by clicking the following Secure Site Seal icon.
- This website accepts credit card payments for Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. However, JitterLabs does not store your credit card information. Credit card processing is performed by a trusted global payment gateway service provider.
- Connections to this website use TLS 1.2 with encryption.
- Our database servers are physically separate from the application servers used to access them. The database servers operate in a demilitarized zone (DMZ), which prevents outside users from direct access to user, organization, and test data.
- All data passing between our servers and web applications is either encoded or encrypted using HTTPS, depending on the sensitivity of the data.
- Our applications are designed for minimal exposure to client resources.
- Applications run inside cache memory.
- Reports are auto-generated on our servers and e-mailed to users upon their request.
- Documents are downloaded upon user request.
- Each organization registering with our web application must assign at least one internal Administrator to control access to data that it owns, for both internal and external users of the application.
- Registered users must periodically validate access to their registered e-mail addresses, to prove their association with their organization, at a frequency controlled by their organization's Administrators.
- JitterLabs, LLC servers are dedicated for our business operations (we do not share our servers with other companies).
- All of our servers use firewall protection, which includes disabling unused ports, TCP/IP stack hardening, ICMP rate limiting to prevent DoS attacks, Login Failure Daemon to prevent brute force attacks, and additional protection against SYN based DoS attacks, DNS poisoning, and spoofing.
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection using local mirrors are updated every 30 minutes.
- HTTP intrusion protection guards against a variety of common http attacks such PHPBB and other PHP exploits.
- Server hardware and software hardening is employed to minimize intrusions of all kinds, as well as viruses, worms, and trojans.
- Our servers are monitored to ensure the OS and other packaged components are functional and up-to-date, installing the latest patches when they become available.
- Security scripts run daily to look for signs of intrusion and other exploits that may threaten the system. Certain critical services are checked every 5 minutes. Any anomalies auto-alert technicians to manually investigate to ensure all systems are running and secure.
- All servers employ backup (secondary) drives in case the primary drive fails.
- Additional backups are regularly made of databases, websites, and other back-end, middle-tier, and front-end code.
Our servers are located in a premium US-based data center that provides consistent and reliable uptime. Key data center features include the following.
- motion-detecting CCTV security cameras monitoring the entire data center
- man traps
- employee-only access
- 24/7/365 manned security
- reinforced poured concrete walls
- power systems with fault tolerance and resilience in every layer
- redundant uninterruptible power supplies
- mulitple backup N+1 Generac diesel generators
- precise temperature and humidity control
- air filtration, independent redundant compressors and cooling loops
- SSAE-16 & HIPAA compliant, Safe Harbor Certified
JitterLabs takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how JitterLabs collects, uses and protects Information submitted and collected as part of its web-based service and generally on its website (together, the Website).
- Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Registration Data. When registering on our Website you will provide Information (such as, company name, individual name, address, phone number and email address).
- Cookies. Our servers may retain information in cookies about your session when you enter and use our Website.
- Use of Information. We will use Information to provide our service, provide support, and to improve our Website.
- Aggregate Non-identifiable Information. We use aggregate non-identifiable information to improve our Website.
- Server Logs. Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- E-mail Marketing. You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘opt-out’ of those emails following the procedure documented within the body of the email.
- Service Providers. We do not disclose Information to third parties, except to certain service providers:
- credit card processors, and
- other contractors providing services on our behalf.
- Legal Requirements. We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Industry Standard Security. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13. We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Privacy Complaints. If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
- Links to Third Party Sites. Our websites may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy. We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.
- © Copyright JitterLabs, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- All content available at this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and/or other content, is the property of JitterLabs and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- All software used or provided by JitterLabs and/or its suppliers in connection with this site or JitterLabs' proprietary software and associated services is the property of JitterLabs and/or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Use of Site
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by JitterLabs in a writing signed by an executive of JitterLabs.
- JitterLabs and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate access, and/or cancel usage in its discretion, including, without limitation, if JitterLabs believes that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of JitterLabs.